What is SuperQuilt?
SuperQuilt is a very flexible, easy to fit, multilayer insulation that offers tremendous thermal benefits. Thermally tested in accordance with EN12667 achieving a high thermal resistance of 2.44m²K/W for SuperQuilt accompanied by a 25mm air cavity either side of the material.
How does SuperQuilt Work?
Due to the special composition of multi-layers of insulation SuperQuilt effectively deals with all forms of energy transfer (i.e. conduction, convection and radiation). SuperQuilt works most effectively by reflecting infra-red radiation. This means that not only is SuperQuilt effective in winter by reflecting heat back into the building and cold out, but also in summer SuperQuilt is a very effective solar over heating barrier reducing the need for artificial cooling systems, preventing uncomfortable heat build up in the building.
What are the Benefits?
• Fully certificated
• BEAL Appraisal Certificate Certificate IN1109
• Meets requirements of BR443
• Tested by German Fraunhofer Institute
• High thermal resistance of 2.71m2K/W
• Class 1 Surface spread of flame
• Highest performing multi-foil on the market
• Unique stitching reducing cold bridging
• Roll size 15m2 - 1.5mtrs x 10mtrs / Thickness 40mm
• Hot box tested
• Minimum slope of roof 18 Degrees
• Fast and simple installation
• Lightweight, thin and flexible
• Effective solar over heating barrier
• Keeps your house warmer in winter
• Keeps your house cooler in summer
• Fast & simple installation
• Ideal for New build & Refurbishment